“God gives you the gift of imagination to keep you from focusing on your present condition.”
For your evening…
- Has the week been long?
- Is frustration knocking at the door?
- Has the car been in the shop?
- Has the day been full of long meetings?
- Is the pantry still empty?
- Is the “to do list” still not a “to done” list?
Breathe deep, breath of God.
With holy imagination, I invite you. We see things for what they are. Let us also see things that are to become.
And with that image before our eyes, welcome to Friday and to your weekend.